Currently on my list of to-dos:
- Full-time job
- Freelance Project #1
- Freelance Project #2
- Care for sick mom
- Beg child to complete his reading log
- Beg husband to put his shoes away
- Trip on shoes that husband has not put away
- Curse husband
- Email weird, random GIFs to friends
- Wash, dry, fold, and put away five thousand loads of laundry
- Pay bills
- Worry about money
- Cry because there is no money
- In desperation, take on Freelance Project #3
- Cry because there is no time
- Take dog to vet
- Freelance Project #4 to pay vet bill
- Cry again
- Soccer practice Mondays and Wednesdays
- Soccer games Saturdays
- Violin practice Thursdays at 8:30 am (Why must parents attend? We do not know.)
- Meal planning
- Grocery store
- Get home and realize I forgot half of the things on grocery list
- Back to grocery store
So, clearly, this is a great time to start blogging again!
For the first time in over a year, I’ve posted over at The Bean, and it’s just the first post of many (okay, maybe a few). I’m finally starting to pull from the old drafts folder, picking a few to dust off, polish up, and release into the light of day.
I have no idea why, after letting the Bean languish for years, I suddenly have this need to breathe life into it again. It could be that the muses are singing into my ear. It could be that I need the creative outlet to keep me upright for all the rest.
Or it could be that huge problem with avoidance and procrastination that my therapist keeps telling me I need to work on.
Might I have a heart attack from the stress before it’s all said and done? Well, sure. But at least I’ll have done another little something I liked before making pals with old Grimmy.
So head on over there if the mood strikes you, and check back if you like what you read. I’ve got plans, folks.
Way too many plans.