I have more than 15 years of experience crafting words to sell, convince, plead, cajole, manipulate, rave, rant, teach, inform, and entertain.
In my professional life I’ve:
- written blog posts, newsletters, and online articles
- written and implemented company style guides
- collaborated on web video scripts and concepts
- generated technical manuals and online help
- developed, edited, and maintained web content
- created marketing collateral
- coached authors through the creative writing process
- written countless social media status updates, and
- lots and lots (and lots) more.
I’ve worked with billion-dollar corporations, small local local businesses, SEO companies, design firms, online retailers, state agencies, scientists, engineering firms, actors, artists — just to name a few. My writing has been showcased on Austin.com, CultureMap: Austin, iVillage.com, BlogHer.com, FunnyNotSlutty.com, and as part of the national Listen To Your Mother event, among others.
On any given day I could be writing a humor column, a blog post, a marketing blurb, or canned email content — but whatever I’m working on at that moment, I absolutely love what I do.
Samples, résumé and rates are all yours if you want ’em — all you have to do is ask.