I have nearly 15 years of professional experience crafting words to sell, convince, plead, cajole, manipulate, rave, rant, teach, inform, and entertain.
In my professional life I’ve:
- written blog posts and online articles
- designed and published newsletters
- collaborated on web video scripts and concepts
- generated technical manuals and online help
- developed, edited, and maintained web content
- created marketing collateral
- written countless social media status updates, and
- lots and lots more.
I’ve worked with doctors, photographers, online retailers, state agencies, scientists, engineering firms, actors and artists — just to name a few. My work has been showcased on Austin.com, CultureMap: Austin, iVillage.com, BlogHer.com, FunnyNotSlutty.com, and as part of the national Listen To Your Mother event, among others.
On any given day I could be writing a humor column, a blog post, a marketing blurb, or canned email content — but whatever it is I’m working on, I absolutely love what I do.
Samples, résumé and rates are all yours if you want ’em — all you have to do is ask.